Pick up from Brisbane hotels will be between 8:00 – 8:15 am.
You will be collected by your Prestige Day Tours guide in a luxury Mercedes Benz vehicle.
Be prepared to have your taste buds tantalised as we explore the unique produce of the Scenic Rim. Meet the locals as you sample their home grown produce. The Australian bush scenery is also something to behold.
- Our first stop will be at Towri Sheep Cheeses – home to approximately 400 Awassi Sheep. Guests to Towri get to see the sheep being milked, pat baby lambs and partake in a cheese tasting platter, with sheep milk and locally grown coffee.
- Next is The Overflow Estate 1895 Vineyard. Hear the story of this magnificent property from the owner as you sample their unique selection of wines. Nibble on goats cheese and crackers and receive a complimentary Bottle of Wine of your choice to take home.
- Then on to the nearby Scenic Rim Brewery where you may sample the locally produced craft beers. Hear from the owner about how this brewery was established and how the beers were given their very Aussie names.
- Final stop for the day will be Summer Land Camels – Australia’s largest Camel dairy and wild camel training centre. This is home to in excess of 500 camels. Enjoy lunch before undertaking a tour of this unique property hosted by the owner. A camel ride is also included. Finish the day with camel meat and cheese canapes as you sample the wines and liqueurs from nearby Flinders Peak Winery.
Now that you are fully relaxed, entertained and well fed, we will return you to your Brisbane hotel between 5:00 – 5:15pm.
- Towri Sheep Cheeses - farm tour and sheep cheese tasting platter with a cup of tea or coffee
- The Overflow Estate 1895 Vineyard - wine tasting and bottle of wine to take home with you
- The Scenic Rim Brewery - Craft Beer tasting paddle
- Summer Land Camels - two course lunch, Camel Farm Deluxe Experience, 15 minute camel ride and canapes & mocktails to finish the day.
ALL INCLUSIVE PRICE
$420.00 per person for 2 - 12 passengers
Tour Times: Depart 8:00 - 8:15 am. Return: 5:15 - 5:30 pm
Driving Time: 3 hours 30 minutes Distance Covered: 240 km
This tour is available Thursday, Friday and Sunday only.