Day Tours that let you see what you want to see.
Mix and match from the options below or
upgrade to an exclusive Private Tour.
Pick up from Brisbane City Hotels will be: 8:00 – 8:15 a.m. We can also pick up from Gold Coast hotels.
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS - Suggested Itinerary
- Morning tea stop at one of the local cafes - coffee or tea with delicious homemade scones.
- Explore Natural Bridge - The natural rock bridge, plunging waterfall and arched cave are surrounded by subtropical rainforest in the beautiful Numinbah Valley
- Purling Brook Falls – take a short 300m walk to view this spectacular 100m plunge waterfall
- Best of All Lookout - Walk through ancient Antarctic beech forest to a view of northern New South Wales dominated by Mount Warning, an ancient shield volcano.
- Canyon Lookout -Step straight out of the vehicle to take in the superb views of multiple waterfalls.
- Lunch with views at Elephant Rock Café, Currumbin.
- Climb nearby Elephant Rock for views of Surfer’s Paradise to the North and Greenmount to the South.
- Skypoint - Experience amazing 360° views over the Gold Coast from Skypoint Observation Deck, located 77 stories above Surfer’s Paradise beach
- Enjoy chilled water and snacks in the vehicle as we make our way back to your Brisbane or Gold Coast hotel.
Drop off at City Hotels will be: 5:00 – 5:15 p.m.
All Inclusive Price
$300.00 per person for 2 - 12 passengers
Depart 8:00 – 8:15 am Return: 5:00 – 5:15pm
Driving Time: 4 hours 40 mins Distance covered: 300 km
Tours available 7 days