Brisbane - History & Heritage
"Cruise Friendly" six hour Small Group Tour
We will collect you directly from the Cruise ShipTerminals (either Hamilton or Port of Brisbane), Brisbane Airport or Brisbane City Hotels. Exact time will be advised when booking.
This tour option is also available from Gold Coast hotels.
- Drive through Brisbane City to view some of Brisbane’s Historic City Buildings and points of interest.
- Leave the City via Milton Road driving past Suncorp Stadium, XXXX Brewery and Toowong Cemetery.
- You will have up to 2 hours free time to spend at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. Morning Tea will be at this location. Hand feed the kangaroos, wallabies and emus or even hug a koala.
- Enjoy a delicious 2 course lunch (with beverage included) at The Summit Restaurant, Mt. Coot-tha, while enjoying spectacular views over Brisbane City and beyond to Moreton Bay.
- Southbank Parklands – Ride the Wheel of Brisbane or simply stroll the Arbour or see Australia’s only inner city, man-made beach.
- Next stop is at Kangaroo Point Cliffs for a different perspective on the City from across the Brisbane River.
- Travel over the Heritage listed Story Bridge and hear the story of its construction.
- View Newstead House – Brisbane’s oldest residence (time permitting).
- View Brisbane's cultural heritage museums** (subject to availability).
Return to your ship in time for your departure or to your City or Gold Coast hotel.
**This tour can be extended to a Full Day tour to include visits to various museums (subject to availability) to highlight Brisbane's convict past or World War II history.
All Inclusive Price
$350.00 per person. for 2 - 12 passengers
Tour duration is approximately 6 hours, but can be extended. Pick up time is flexible.
This tour is available 7 days.
- Pick up and drop off directly to Brisbane or Gold Coast hotels, airport or cruise ship terminal
- Morning Tea at a local Cafe
- 2 course lunch at The Summit Restaurant, with beverage
- Entry fees to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, The Wheel of Brisbane and museums (if applicable)
- Chilled water and snacks in the vehicle.
Add a Luxury Helicopter Flight to your Tour
To personalise your tour even more, you can choose to add a Luxury helicopter flight.
Flights are provided by our preferred partner, S & S Aviation, who fly out of a helipad on Mt Coot-tha.
Enjoy amazing views of Brisbane City from the air as you experience this 10 minute flight.
Price of Helicopter Flight
$210.00 per person (Minimum of 2 passengers)
$140.00 per person (3 - 5 passengers)
Cost of helicopter flight is additional to Brisbane - History & Heritage Tour cost. Maximum of 5 passengers per flight.