The Aussie Trio - Small Group Tour
Enjoy three Australian Experiences in the one day.
Take part in an indigenous experience - visit an award winning winery - get up close and personal with Australian Wildlife.
Pick up from Brisbane hotels will be between 8:15 – 8:30 am.
- You will be collected by your Prestige Day Tours guide in a luxury Mercedes Benz vehicle.
- We then head off for a day that includes an indigenous experience, a winery tour with lunch and an Australian animal encounter.
- Our first stop will be at Spirits of the Red Sand for a personal indigenous experience. Connect with Aboriginal culture via a talk from a local elder on Aboriginal history, learn how to throw a boomerang or play a didgeridoo. Enjoy morning tea at this location.
- We then make our way to Sirromet Winery – Sirromet produce exquisite quality wines recognised on the world stage and are proud to have collected over 900 prestigious national and international wine awards to date. Your visit includes a winery tour, wine tasting and two course lunch at Restaurant Lurleen’s. Enjoy mouth-watering modern Australian cuisine at this award-winning restaurant, while taking in the breathtaking views out to Moreton Bay and the sand ridges of Stradbroke Island.
- After lunch we will make our way to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. Here you can take a walk on the wild side to get up close with our glorious Australian Wildlife, including Koalas, Kangaroos, Emus, Dingoes, Cockatoos, Lorikeets and Snakes. Included in the tour, you also get an up-close and cuddly experience with one of Australia’s most lovable and iconic marsupials, the Koala. A Koala hold photograph is included (subject to availability).
We then return you to your Brisbane hotel between 5:00 – 5:15pm.
All Inclusive Price
$350.00 per person for 2 - 12 passengers
- Pick up and drop off directly to City hotels or Cruise Ship Terminal
- Entry to Spirits of the Red Sand, Indigenous experience and devonshire tea
- Sirromet winery tour, wine tasting and two course lunch at Restaurant Lurleen's
- Entry to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary and koala hold photograph
- Transport in a luxury Mercedes Benz vehicle
- Free WiFi in the vehicle
- Chilled water and snacks in the vehicle
- Your Driver/Guide will be a business owner.
This tour is available Wednesday to Sunday only.
This tour is also available ex-Gold Coast hotels. However time at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is substituted for the time at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.