Pick up directly from Brisbane City hotels will be: 8:00 – 8:15 am.
- Meet the locals over Devonshire Tea in a heritage-listed building in the country town of Boonah.
- Relax and enjoy the scenery while we make our way to The Falls Scenic Drive to view two spectacular plunge waterfalls. The first has a viewing platform close to the roadside.
- Queen Mary Falls there is the choice of two walking tracks to view the 40 metre falls. The first walk is an easy 400 metre return. For the more adventurous, there is the option of a 2 kilometre loop to view the falls and feel the spray from the waterfall as you pass at creek level.
- Carr’s Lookout - Excellent view of Condamine Gorge and the mountains of the Scenic Rim.
- Mountain Creek Café – lunch stop with views or a Gourmet Picnic Hamper (Ploughman’s Lunch).
- Moss Gardens (if time permits).
- Returning via the “Head Road” with picturesque mountain scenery.
- Wine tasting at Kooroomba Vineyard & Lavender Farm (subject to availability) to calm your senses.
- Kangaroo spotting on the way back to Brisbane.
- Mt Coot-tha Lookout – Brisbane’s highest point. – with views over Brisbane to Moreton Bay.
Drop off at City hotels will be: 5:15 – 5:30 pm.
You'll feel as though you have been out with trusted friends for the day. We'll make your Day Tour memorable for all the right reasons.
- Devonshire Tea (freshly baked scones with jam & cream with a cup of tea or coffee) at Flavours Café, Boonah
- National Park fees
- Lunch at Spring Creek Mountain Café or Gourmet Picnic Hamper (Ploughman’s Lunch)
- Wine tasting at Kooroomba Vineyard & Lavender Farms (Open Wed - Sun).
ALL INCLUSIVE PRICING
2 - 3 passengers $250.00 per person
4 - 6 passengers $240.00 per person
Tour Times: Depart 8:00 - 8:15 am. Return: 5:15 - 5:30 pm
Driving Time: 4 hours 45 mins Distance covered: 340 km
This tour is available 7 days a week